- To compensate the ACS Group with €1.35 bn for withdrawing from the Castor gas storage project (State investment in Catalonia planned for 2015 was €1.072 bn)
- Active employment policies to receive €4.7 bn, while in 2010 the investment was €7.7 bn
- Transfers in healthcare to autonomous communities be reduced by 56%
- Having suffered considerable cuts in the previous year, expenditure in social services and care for dependent adults to be suspended.
- The Ministry is to freeze its contribution which was assigned to Catalonia for culture. Budgets allocated to The Prado, Reina Sofía and The Thyssen, however, have increased significantly.
- €40 m has been included in the budget to finance the shuttle train service to Barajas airport. Madrid already has a subway, regional trains and now it will have a shuttle train to reach the airport. Meanwhile, El Prat airport must seek private ways to finance its transportation.
- Military spending is to be increased in the annual budget. The Ministry of Defence will now have a larger budget than the Ministry of Public Works and Transport or than the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism.
- In 2015, the State will increase the budget of the Prado Museum by 9%, which will go onto receive a total of €42 m (this is a larger amount than all of the cultural institutions in Catalonia combined).